11. He screams out for “honesty”.
10. He can always find his Cuban skies in Rosalinda’s eyes.
9. He was Dodger in Oliver and Company. Seriously.
8. He needs you in his house, because you’re his home.
Things we know about Billy Joel, the second coming of Christ: 1. He’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
7. He had to be a big shot last night.
6. He loves you just as you are.
5. He is responsible for all that heat (down on 52nd St).
4. He is an innocent man.
3. He is in a New York state of mind.
2. He is just another face at Zanzibar.
1. He is the piano man (probably).